Professional Services NIBRS Specialist (Remote - US)
Scottsdale, Arizona /
Sales – Professional Services /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Axon’s breadth of product offerings combined with high flexibility for meeting customer needs results in dynamic and broad set of technical qualification and delivery. Delighting customers through solutions that exceed expectations is what we do. Supporting Sales through technical discussions with customers, governing authorities, and properly scoping the programs will ensure we set up our customers for success.
Your Day to Day
- Oversee National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS) requirements for Axon’s roadmap
- Join Forces with the Product and Engineering team to ensure national and state standards are accurately defined
- Coordinate with Sales Leaders on methods and practices for improving Sales focus
- Collaborate with Sales Operation teams on workflows, approvals, quality where applicable
- Provides ongoing NIBRS training
- Improve processes for qualification and scoping of deals
- Audit forms and product specification standards
- 5+ years experience in Law Enforcement technology
- Bachelor's degree (minimum)
- Minimum of 3+ years of SAAS experience
- Extremely strong communicator (both oral & written)
- Ability to influence cross-functionally to achieve results
- Background in Records or Dispatch systems
- Has successfully worked with and/or in a dispersed work force environment
- Experience with CRM technology and operational tracking with Salesforce.com
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with police officers to see them use our technology and get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.