Senior QA Automation Engineer- RMS
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam /
Software Engineering – Record Management System /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
Axon Records Management (RMS) is a groundbreaking new product designed to change how police officers collect and share information on a day-to-day basis. By leveraging Axon's family of connected cameras, sensors, and devices we can automate the generation of police report, instantly share information between officers to solve crimes faster, and increase public trust by having police officers spend more time with their communities and less time doing data entry. Would you love to shape this future and join a team that is building it right now? Watch a short video that goes more in depth here.
You are a Senior QA Engineer with experience testing large-scale software systems. You have the experience to build a robust automation framework to solve the weakness which manual testing can't do alone, to reduce the team's manual efforts, and create continuity in the detection of system regression bugs.
Come work in an exciting environment where you use your passion, experience, and analytical skills to help bring new solutions to public safety and leave a positive impact on the world.
- You will be responsible for designing and delivering technology to measure and improve the quality and performance of the Axon Records platform, enabling the team to ship early and ship often with high confidence of customer satisfaction.
- By leveraging the latest technologies such as Gatling and Cypress, combined with powerful internal frameworks, our QA code is embedded deeply into the engineering pipeline to catch faults and regressions as early as possible.
- You will be a key part of the engineering organization, participating in architecture and design reviews, product planning, and prioritization and resourcing decisions.
- At Axon, we have a passion for quality and drive our QA team to represent the customer in all aspects of their work. We also cultivate an environment that favors agility, initiative, and creative thinking. We wholly support engineers contributing back to the open source community where possible, and to help further the state of the art in their field.
- Come work in an exciting environment and use your skills to leave a positive impact on the world
- A minimum of 7 years experience in software testing across a wide variety of applications and infrastructure components, QA processes, test management and automated testing tools
- Excellent programming skills and flexibility with a variety of frameworks.
- You write clean, maintainable, well-documented code.
- Solid understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Ability to collaborate and communicate directly with colleagues in US
- Strong communication skills in English and Vietnamese
- A passion for quality
- Set goals, identify the problems from the system. Improve the synchronization between manual and automation testing process
- Able to lead a small team, coach and mentor Mid and Junior QA Engineers
- Join the hiring process to help your manager recruit Senior/Mid/Junior QA Engineers
- Experience in Automation and Performance Testings using a variety of tools like Cypress, Gatling, Jmeter, etc.
- Strong Linux/Unix/Mac experience
- Familiar with CI tool like Teamcity, Jenkins, CircleCI
- Solid understanding and hand on experience with Github
Compensation and benefits:
- An awesome office/working environment with the latest technologies
- Competitive salary and benefits including a great medical insurance plan for you and your family
- Free lunch, gym, phone stipend, parking
- Fun team activities and outings
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for training and rotations in the US
- Opportunities to ride along with real US police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, and get inspired
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.