Customer Success Manager
Sales – Customer Service
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
The Customer Success Manager owns the post-sales experience between Axon and our small-market customers, driving value realization and return on the client’s investment. Successful Customer Success Managers are technology-savvy individuals that partner with our customers and demonstrate how our products improve their daily workflows.
The ideal candidate will ensure customer success by:
• Focusing on customer retention
• Managing customer relationships
• Cultivating existing projects and qualifying new opportunities
• Interacting frequently with customers ranging from technical developers to C-level executives
Your Day to Day
- Serve as the main point of contact for a broad portfolio of customers and act as a liaison between our customers and Axon’s internal teams
- Work closely with Axon’s marketing and training teams to conduct regular training webinars and calls
- Develop a deep understanding of Axon’s product line and ensure proper implementation in every customer’s environment
- Learn and share industry best practices in order to solve customer needs
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a customer-facing role
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing customer relationships
- Previous experience tracking product adoption and customer engagement through data-analysis tools
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Project Management experience
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.