Director of Marketing, Enterprise (Remote - US)
Scottsdale, Arizona /
Marketing – Public Relations & Events /
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with the state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of the police record so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
As the Director, Marketing – Enterprise, you will serve as the Head of Marketing for our Enterprise Business. This is a role on a “startup" within Axon where we’ll move fast, win our earliest customers in verticals outside of public safety, and build repeatable sales motions and successful partners.
You’ll be responsible for leading the Enterprise team’s marketing effort, including building our marketing capabilities from the ground up, and driving the overall marketing vision and leveraging shared marketing services. You will own and build our messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategies. You will develop and execute marketing campaigns that hit ambitious pipeline, revenue, and profitability targets. You will be a key thought partner to the General Manager of the Enterprise Business as well as the overall Marketing organization.
We are looking for intelligent people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment where people can succeed and enjoy coming to work every day.
Your Day to Day
- Adapt the messaging, positioning, and marketing materials for every Axon product and drive alignment across sales, product, marketing, and customer success to Enterprise.
- Guide the creation of all marketing materials, from our website to product promo videos while collaborating with the marketing organization that will be operating in a shared services capacity
- Educate our sales team on our products and create sales collateral / tools to help them win
- Manage, measure, and continually improve the client journey from sign up onward
- Collect, synthesize, and share, user / market research across the company
- Help guide our thought leadership content and “Story” for key buyers
- Act as the in-house expert on Axon’s products, and competitors
- Minimum of 7 years marketing experience for SaaS products
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing and developing a team of 3 or more
- Experience working in B2B SaaS industry which have sold to large enterprises
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong writing skills with an eye for good copy and design
- Experience creating a wide array of content: videos, blog posts, case studies, etc.
- Left and right brained. You’re both creative AND numbers oriented. You can analyze user data and implement tracking to measure success
- Startup experience
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary PTO
- Autonomy in your role
- A supportive parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.