Junior QA Developer
New York City
About the Company
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of engineers.
We are looking for a Junior QA Developer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. No previous QA experience is required and this role can eventually transition into a developer role.
QA Developer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. This role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for developing scripts in python and bash to ensure product quality. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Design, develop and execute automation suite using python and bash.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Strong knowledge of Python is required
- Solid knowledge of Bash programming
- Possess a working understanding of APIs
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Good to have:
- Knowledge of blockchain is a plus
- Knowledge of api testing tools is a plus
- Knowledge of testing software applications is a plus
- Knowledge of deploying applications to cloud using Docker is a plus
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K plan
- Personal fitness bonuses
- Reimbursement for educational programs
- Generous parental leave policy
- Catered team lunches and stocked kitchen
- Team events, happy hours, and annual trip