New York City
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of software engineers.
Headquartered in New York City, we are currently working intensely on what we expect to become the most widely used programming language for blockchain smart contracts: AxLang. Based on Scala, AxLang enables secure and full featured smart contract development by supporting both functional programming and formal verification. Its design is driven by the rigorous requirements for solutions serving the world's largest financial institutions.
AxLang is part of Axoni's blockchain infrastructure, which underpins the broadest reaching and most ambitious permissioned ledger production projects in the world, including $11 trillion of credit derivatives, the world's leading foreign exchange connectivity network, and various other industry implementations.
By joining our growing compiler team, you will help us build cutting edge compiler technology that targets the Ethereum open-source community. Overall, this is a unique opportunity to contribute to one of the most promising technologies today by helping us revolutionize the way smart contracts are developed in the Ethereum ecosystem.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Well versed in C++, Scala, or both
- Experience with compiler development a plus
- Experience with formal verification and/or semantic analysis a plus
- Research in the field of programming languages, compilers, and formal verification a plus
- Comfortable with Python or a similar scripting language
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains a plus
- Familiar with best practices for Agile and Test Driven Development
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team member