Remote (United States) /
Technology Operations – Technology Operations - Production Engineering /
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
Axoni’s DevOps Engineering members are responsible for the end to end management of all production and client facing infrastructure. You will be involved from the initial design phase of figuring out the right network topology for our clients to the final stages of deploying and setting up monitoring and alerting. The role requires good problem-solving skills and ability to work across several teams and clients. We’re looking for candidates who love to learn and are able to adapt quickly.
- Manage and configure all pre-production, production, and client facing infrastructure
- Responsible for the provisioning and configuration of pre-production, and production resources
- Responsible for monitoring and alerting strategy of all production and client facing infrastructure
- Responsible for the creation of the steps and tools for software deployments to clients
- Coordinate with the Applications team to satisfy all non-functional project requirements (security, performance, scalability, and resiliency)
- Collaborate with the Platform Engineering team to build tools to help automate deployments
- Coordinate with relevant teams to build useful tools to support network operations (internal and external)
- Experience with at least one of the following scripting languages: Bash and/or Python
- Experience with Docker (Docker compose, yamls, etc)
- Experience with AWS and other cloud providers
- Experience with container orchestrations tools (Kubernetes, ECS)
- Experience using monitoring tools like Splunk, DataDog, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience troubleshooting issues on a remote distributed system
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (Terraform, Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet)
- Experience with deploying and/or managing production systems and infrastructure
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team member
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.