Manager, Enterprise Solutions
New York City /
About the Company
We are experts in multiparty data and workflow solutions. Axoni was founded in 2013 with the goal of overhauling global financial markets infrastructure using distributed ledger technology. That vision has become a reality through intensive technology development and deep collaboration with the world’s leading financial institutions.
Our diverse team of experts across capital markets, derivatives, distributed systems, cryptographic research, and cloud development focuses every day on our goal of building solutions that will fundamentally change and improve how financial markets operate. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, highly motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets from the advent of blockchain technology.
About the Role
Demand to implement our software is driving our need to grow as a firm and we are seeking qualified candidates for the Enterprise Solutions Group. This will be a critical role working directly with clients and internal teams to analyze problems and present solutions, product plans, and proposals for client, product, and sales-driven activities. Candidates should have a passion for capital markets and emerging technology as well as a proven ability to manage complex projects by reducing and distilling process and subject matter complexity to discrete and manageable components.
You will facilitate assessment of new opportunities, product development efforts, and live implementations from the initial discovery and idea formulation phase through to final delivery. You will need experience working in an agile environment, working closely with the business development teams, product managers, and engineering teams to create solutions and guide projects for our clients. In addition, you must be highly organized and demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills. We are a collaborative team, and you should be a team player who thrives when working with others.
- Direct and manage client engagements across all stakeholders from the initial idea formulation phase through to successful final delivery
- Work with clients to gather concrete business requirements and translate those into internal functional specifications and ultimately deliverable solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise on financial products, capital markets, and associated workflows
- Create and maintain presentations/documentation for our various solutions
- Maintain orderly and up-to-date project plans for internal and external consumption
- Manage a diverse range of ad hoc projects as needed, ranging from large-scale implementations to business development initiatives and PoCs / pilots
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop solutions built on Axoni’s software and guide the development of the product
- 5+ years of experience in capital markets, investment banking, management consulting, and/or a financial technology firm
- Proven capability and experience developing models and presentations suitable for clients and senior management
- Significant client facing experience and strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working with multiple cross-functional teams across a dynamic environment to deliver successful implementations of capital markets (or equivalent complexity) technology
- Experience and deep domain knowledge across multiple institutional asset classes, especially derivatives (preferred)
- Deep and demonstrable understanding of blockchain technology
- Basic technical proficiency preferred (e.g. experience with scripting languages and/or familiarity with basic computer science / programming concepts)
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, writing, and modeling skills