Information Security Architect
New York City
About the Company:
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of engineers.
The Information Security Architect is responsible for the design, review, and delivery of new and existing cybersecurity initiatives related to securing corporate infrastructure, application security, and SaaS operations. Candidates should be highly technical, hands-on, and have experience designing and executing Information Security policies and programs. This is a senior level position, and as such there will be opportunities to shape the position and responsibilities.
- Review software security architecture for internally-developed and third-party products
- Incorporate industry security standards into practical security operations, network operations, and application development practices
- Develop and enforce response procedures for security incidents
- Work with governance stakeholders to establish best practices for AWS IAM, system permissions, single-sign-on, etc.
- Edit and maintain policy documentation related to InfoSec, Risk Management, and Incident Response
- CISSP or CISM
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
- Minimum 7 years of professional information security experience
- Experience with information security policy design
- Experience in mapping standards such as ISO27K, PCI DSS, NIST, SANS Critical Controls, SOC for cybersecurity, etc. into organizational standards
- Experience with Linux and AWS
- Experience with other cloud infrastructure a plus
- Experience with cryptography a plus
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains a plus