New York City
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most sophisticated financial institutions.
Our diverse team of technologists, capital markets experts, and cryptography researchers build products that improve how our clients operate their businesses. We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
Headquartered in New York City, as Office Administrator you will be the first impression for the entire organization and be in charge of the day-to-day administration of our fast-growing office. We’re seeking an upbeat, organized self-starter.
- Welcome, greet and direct all guests at reception
- Answer Axoni's main line and transfer calls to the appropriate team members
- Monitor inventory, organize, and place orders for office supplies & kitchen snacks
- Unload boxes & put away all supplies as needed
- Monitor and fulfill all office requests & issues submitted by team members
- Manage, sort, and dispense incoming mail and packages
- Coordinate weekly team lunches; selection, execution & vendor management
- Assist in the planning, organization, and execution of all company events
- Schedule new hire orientations, trainings, and lunches
- Manage cleaning services & other office vendor management
- Assist in the recruiting process by scheduling all remote and onsite interviews; coordinate candidate travel and expense reimbursements
- Provide general office support to team as needed i.e. travel, scheduling etc.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of administrative, office management or hospitality experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proactive multitasker and problem solver with superb attention to detail
- A team-focused attitude with a demonstrated ability and desire to work collaboratively with others
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K plan
- Personal fitness bonuses
- Reimbursement for educational programs
- Generous parental leave policy
- Catered team lunches and stocked kitchen
- Team events, happy hours, and annual trip