New York City
Axoni is a venture-backed company serving institutional financial firms with products that help optimize their infrastructure using blockchain technology. We are a tech-first company, building innovative products based on the world’s most advanced blockchain infrastructure. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates excited to shape the future of finance by implementing newly-developed technologies. This full-time role offers a competitive base salary and benefits, as well as a dynamic work environment.
We’re looking for a DevOps engineer that is experienced in automated AWS deployment and monitoring. The DevOps role will be focused on building out and improving our existing infrastructure as well as deploying infrastructure to new clients. The software stack includes Docker/Ansible deploys, Kubernetes/CoreOS, Ubuntu as well as database infrastructure including Redis, PostgreSQL and MongoDB among others.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Automation and provisioning frameworks such as Ansible (Salt, Chef, or Puppet experience may suffice), as well as continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Designing and implementing DevOps best practices (e.g. monitoring, integration, and analysis of related tools)
- Experience building and deploying container services and installation packages such as Docker, rkt, RPM, etc
- Developing and automating deployment tools to support AWS infrastructureSecurity best practices for AWS configurations and deployments
- Best practices for facilitating Agile and Test Driven Development
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, vision insurance, 401k
- Team lunch, snacks
- Robust work stations
- High energy culture