DevOps Engineer (Jr and Sr)
New York City
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions.
Our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
Our DevOps Engineers are responsible for automating the deployment, configuration, and monitoring of our blockchain infrastructure in cloud (e.g., Amazon AWS) and non-cloud environments. The software stack includes Docker/Ansible deploys, Kubernetes/CoreOS, Ubuntu Linux, RedHat Linux, as well as database infrastructure including Redis, PostgreSQL and MySQL among others.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Automation and provisioning frameworks such as Ansible (Salt, Chef, or Puppet experience may suffice), as well as continuous integration tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Designing and implementing DevOps best practices (e.g., monitoring, integration, and analysis of related tools)
- Experience building and deploying container services and installation packages such as Docker, rkt, RPM, etc.
- Developing and automating deployment tools to support AWS infrastructure
- Security best practices for AWS configurations and deploymentsBest practices for facilitating Agile and Test Driven Development
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Team lunch, snacks
- Robust work stations
- High energy culture