Lead Software Engineer
New York City
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions.
Our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
Headquartered in New York City, the technical development lead will be responsible for coordinating technical development of our infrastructure. This hands-on role will be responsible for coordinating tasks across other developers, managing pull requests, as well direct software development. Candidates should have a strong understanding of algorithm development, networking components, and implementing secure protocols.
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Well versed in either Go, C++, or Java
- Comfort with large data sets, preferably experience with Redis PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, or DB2
- Knowledge of security best practices for network architecture, communication protocols, and AWS infrastructure
- Comfort with workflows in Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Experience with patent applications a plus
- Knowledge of cryptographic best practices and secure key management a plus
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains a plus
- Best practices for facilitating Agile and Test Driven Development
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K plan
- Personal fitness bonuses
- Reimbursement for educational programs
- Generous parental leave policy
- Catered team lunches and stocked kitchen
- Team events, happy hours, and annual trip