New York City
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions.
Harnessing the power of our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills, we focus every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
About this Position
The Operations Lead will work with the executive team to ensure that our firm is meeting the demands of our growing customer and employee base. As a growth company there are multiple processes that need to be created, implemented, and refined. . Recruiting, employee on-boarding, administration of our cloud-based office infrastructure, and management of our supporting vendors and suppliers will ensure that our growth as an organization continues unabated. You will provide support to the executive team across a variety of special analysis and presentation projects. Expect a variety of one-off and special projects as we continue to evolve as an organization.
- Manage hiring and on-boarding processes
- Creation and monitoring of various corporate policies
- Administration of cloud-based office infrastructure
- Management of firm suppliers and vendors
- Special projects as mandated by management
Experience and Skills
- Ideally 5+ years as an analyst/associate in capital markets, investment banking, consulting, and/or financial services technology firm or,Experience in a technically demanding sector with similar analytical demands or,
- Experience in finance or human resources operations within a technology firm.
- Detail oriented and focused on timely execution
- Personable and able to convey business and technical concepts to potential hires
- Demonstrable experience in working with multiple teams across a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing and modeling skills
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred