New York City
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions.
Harnessing the power of our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills, we focus every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
About this Position
The Operations Lead will work with the executive team to ensure that our firm is meeting the demands of our growing customer and employee base. As a growth company there are multiple processes that need to be created, implemented, and refined. Revenue, budget, and client analysis will need to be prepared in conjunction with our accounting team. Recruiting, employee on-boarding, and administration of our cloud-based office infrastructure will ensure that our growth as an organization continues unabated. Provide support to the executive team across a variety of special analysis and presentation projects.
- Manage hiring and onboarding processes
- Creation and monitoring of various corporate policies
- Creation and maintenance of management reporting analysis
- Administration of cloud-based office infrastructure
- Execution of analytical projects and presentations for executive management team
Experience and Skills
- Ideally 5+ years as an analyst/associate in capital markets, investment banking, consulting, and/or financial services technology firm or,
- Experience in a technically demanding sector with similar analytical demands or,
- Experience in finance or human resources operations within a technology firm.
- Detail oriented, and focused on maintaining schedules
- Proven capability to develop models and presentations suitable for management
- Personable and able to convey business and technical concepts to potential hires
- Demonstrable experience in working with multiple teams across a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing and modeling skills
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred