Technical Analyst, Enterprise Solutions
New York City
Axoni was founded in 2013 with the goal of overhauling global capital markets infrastructure using blockchain technology. That vision has become a reality through intensive technology development and deep collaboration with the world’s leading financial institutions.
Our diverse team of experts across capital markets, derivatives, distributed systems, cryptographic research, and cloud development focuses every day on our goal of building blockchain solutions that will fundamentally change and improve how financial markets operate.
We are seeking talented, highly motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets from the advent of blockchain technology.
About the Role
Demand to implement our software is driving our need to grow as a firm and we are seeking qualified candidates for the Enterprise Solutions Group. This will be a critical role working directly with clients and internal teams to analyze problems and present solutions, product plans, and proposals for client, product, and sales-driven activities. Candidates should have a passion for capital markets and emerging technology as well as a proven ability to manage complex projects by reducing and distilling process and subject matter complexity to discrete and manageable components.
As a Technical Analyst, you will be working closely with developers and project leads to gather requirements and design solutions for our clients. You should be a self-starter, who can quickly learn new technical knowledge. As part of your role, you'll be expected to build prototypes, formulate data models, discuss application design with developers, and guide clients through software deployments. In addition, you must be highly organized and be able to demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills. We are a collaborative team, and you should be a team player who thrives when working with others.
This position reports to a Manager or Director within Enterprise Solutions.
- Support the Enterprise Solutions (business) team in performing demos, running training sessions, and managing workshops demonstrating the capabilities of Axoni’s blockchain technology
- Work with clients and prospects to gather concrete business requirements and translate those into highly focused demos / prototypes and / or internal functional specifications
- Build inspiring demos and prototypes for use in client presentations, workshops and system evaluations
- Support a diverse range of ad hoc projects as needed, ranging from POCs and pilots to production software implementations
- Work as an integral member of numerous client facing teams
- Support the enterprise solutions team in responding to RFPs, RFIs and other inquiries
- Collaborate with internal and client technologists to help drive product priorities and direction
- Works directly with external clients to implement and test Axoni software
- Advocate for clients internally and work tirelessly to create a great client technical experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of work experience
- Ability to understand, distill, and communicate complex technical concepts to a wide range of audiences
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Self-motivated to quickly pick up new technical skills through either formal or self-organized learning
- Deep and genuine interest in blockchain and other deeply technical products / subjects
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills