Enterprise Solutions Group
New York City
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions.
Harnessing the power of our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills, we focus every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
About this Position
Demand to implement our software is driving our need to grow as a firm and we are seeking qualified candidates for the Enterprise Solutions Group. This will be a critical role working directly with clients and internal teams to analyze problems and present solutions, product plans, and proposals for client, product, and sales driven activities. Candidates should have a passion for capital markets and emerging technology as well as a proven capability to distill complex subject matter.
You will facilitate assessment of new opportunities, product development efforts, and live implementations from the initial discovery and idea formulation phase through to final delivery of analysis and presentations. You will need experience working in an agile team environment, working closely with the business development team, other product analysts, and engineering to create solutions for our clients. In addition, you must be highly organized and demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills. We are a collaborative team, and you should be a team player who thrives working with others.
This position reports to the Director of Enterprise Solutions.
- Provide thorough and accurate analysis of market and client product needs
- Provide subject matter expertise on capital markets workflows across various products
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop solutions built on Axoni’s software
- Create and maintain product and service materials used by business development and professional services teams
- Create market analysis and models for use by management in reviewing opportunities
- Direct and regular interactions with clients from idea formulation phase through to final delivery
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years in capital markets, investment banking, consulting, and/or a financial services technology firm
- Proven capability to develop models and presentations suitable for clients and management
- Significant client facing experience and strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in working with multiple teams across a dynamic environment to deliver successful implementations of capital markets (or related) technology
- Experience and knowledge across multiple asset classes preferred
- Excellent presentation, writing, and modeling skills
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
Axoni offers competitive compensation and benefits to employees. Axoni is an equal opportunity employer seeking candidates with demonstrated skills and experience to help drive the ongoing success of our clients and our firm.