Associate, Enterprise Solutions Group
New York City
Axoni was founded in 2013 with the goal of overhauling global capital markets infrastructure using blockchain technology. That vision has become a reality through intensive technology development and deep collaboration with the world’s leading financial institutions.
Our diverse team of experts across capital markets, derivatives, distributed systems, cryptographic research, and cloud development focuses every day on our goal of building blockchain solutions that will fundamentally change and improve how financial markets operate. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, highly motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets from the advent of blockchain technology.
About the Role
Demand to implement our software is driving our need to grow as a firm and we are seeking qualified candidates for the Enterprise Solutions Group. This will be a critical role working directly with clients and internal teams to analyze problems and present solutions, product plans, and proposals for client, product, and sales-driven activities. Candidates should have a passion for capital markets and emerging technology as well as a proven ability to manage complex projects by reducing and distilling process and subject matter complexity to discrete and manageable components.
As an Associate, you will be working closely with project leads to assess new opportunities, gather requirements, formulate project plans, and ultimately execute live implementations through to final delivery. You will be operating in an agile environment, working closely with the business development teams, product managers, and engineering teams to create solutions and guide projects for our clients. You must be highly organized, and demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills. We are a collaborative team, and you should be a team player who thrives working with others.
- Work with external stakeholders to gather concrete business requirements and translate those into internal functional specifications and deliverable solutions
- Work with project leads to ensure successful delivery of projects from ideation phase all the way through live implementation
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to understand and document technical and operational workflows
- Create and maintain presentations/documentation for our various solutions including orderly and up to date project plans for internal and external consumption
- Provide expertise and assistance on a diverse range of ad hoc projects as needed, ranging from large-scale production implementations to business development initiatives and PoCs/pilots
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop solutions built on Axoni’s software and guide the development of the product
- 3+ years of experience in capital markets, investment banking, management consulting, and/or a financial technology firm
- Proven capability and experience developing presentations and models suitable for clients and senior stakeholders
- Experience developing and presenting workflows related to technical or operational processes
- Experience and domain knowledge across multiple institutional asset classes, preferably with OTC and exchange traded derivatives
- Genuine interest in blockchain technology and the industry landscape, and a point of view as to potential applications within the capital markets space
- Strong attention to detail in all written and oral communications
- Basic technical proficiency preferred (e.g. familiarity with basic computer science / programming concepts)
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Catered team lunch and snacks
- Robust workstations
- High-energy culture