Director, Enterprise Solutions
New York City
Axoni was founded in 2013 with the goal of overhauling global capital markets infrastructure using distributed ledger technology. That vision has become a reality through intensive technology development and deep collaboration with the world’s leading financial institutions.
Our diverse team of experts across capital markets, derivatives, distributed systems, cryptographic research, and cloud development focuses every day on our goal of building blockchain solutions that will fundamentally change and improve how financial markets operate. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, highly motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets from the advent of blockchain technology.
About the Role
Demand to implement our software is driving our need to grow and we are seeking qualified candidates for the Enterprise Solutions Group. This will be a critical role working directly with clients and internal teams to analyze problems and present solutions, product plans, and proposals for client, product, and sales-driven activities. Candidates should have a passion for capital markets and emerging technology as well as a proven ability to manage complex projects by reducing and distilling process and subject matter complexity to discrete and manageable components.
You will facilitate assessment of new opportunities, product development efforts, and live implementations from the initial discovery and idea formulation phase through to final delivery. You will need experience working in an agile environment, working closely with the business development teams, product managers, and engineering teams to create solutions and guide projects for our clients. In addition, you must be highly organized and demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills. We are a collaborative team, and you should be a team player who thrives working with others.
This position reports to the VP, Enterprise Solutions.
- Direct and manage client engagements across all stakeholders from the initial idea / formulation phase through to successful final delivery
- Work with clients to gather concrete business requirements and translate those into internal functional specifications and ultimately deliverable solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise on financial products, capital markets, and associated workflows
- Collaborate with engineering teams to develop solutions built on Axoni’s software and guide the development of the product
- Ensure effective communication with key customer stakeholders and internal management
- Oversee the project management of internal and external project resources and managing the overall project budget
- Manage other Enterprise Solutions team members to effectively execute initiatives
- Experience leading large-scale financial system vendor implementations in exchanges / CCPs, investment banks, and/or asset managers
- 10+ years of experience within a financial technology firm, management consulting, professional services, and/or capital markets operations
- Significant client facing experience and strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience and deep domain knowledge across multiple institutional asset classes; post-trade derivatives preferred
- Experience in working with multiple cross-functional teams across a dynamic environment to deliver successful implementations of capital markets (or equivalent complexity) technology
- Proven capability and experience developing models and presentations suitable for clients and senior management
- Basic understanding of DLT and the value proposition of the technology
- Fundamental technical proficiency preferred (e.g. experience with scripting languages and/or familiarity with basic computer science / programming concepts)
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation, writing, and modeling skills
Axoni is an equal opportunity employer seeking candidates with demonstrated skills and experience to help drive the ongoing success of our clients and our firm.