New York City
Axoni is a venture-backed company serving institutional financial firms with products that help optimize their infrastructure using blockchain technology. We are a tech-first company, building innovative products based on the world’s most advanced blockchain infrastructure. Accordingly, we are looking for candidates excited to shape the future of finance by implementing newly-developed technologies. This full-time role offers a competitive base salary and benefits, as well as a dynamic work environment.
Our security engineers are responsible for designing, implementing and evaluating software that makes financial transactions secure. You will implement, audit, and test security-relevant software components, including but not limited to: penetration testing, network and API security, and cryptographic key management.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Application of cryptographic principles to network and communication protocols
- Ability to quickly study and weigh different cryptographic functions for specific use cases
- Design of new protocols that employ privacy features, such as data confidentiality, blinding, and verifiability
- Managing private key storage, and best practices for sharing of public keys
- Knowledge of latest blockchain technologies a plus
- Best practices for facilitating Agile and Test Driven Development
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, vision insurance, 401k
- Team lunch, snacks
- Robust work stations
- High energy culture