New York City /
Administrative – Administrative /
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
Axoni is looking for an Administrator/Receptionist who will be responsible for ensuring that the office runs smoothly and efficiently. This position will provide excellent customer service to a community of employees and tenants. This role will represent the company as the first and last point of contact as guests and employees enter and exit the office. The candidate must maintain a level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times. And they should possess a positive attitude which is critical to our image and culture.
Hours: 9:00am to 4:00pm
Days: Tuesday - Friday
Hourly Rate: $20/hr - $23/hr
Office Location: Flatiron District
As an Administrator/Receptionist at Axoni, you will:
- Meet and greet all employees and guests entering the office with a high degree of professionalism, courtesy, and friendliness
- Escort guests to the waiting area, conference rooms, and offices
- Announce all guests to the appropriate employees or tenants
- Collect, store, and retrieve coats/baggage for guests
- Offer beverage service to guests and meeting attendees
- Maintain a calendar of upcoming visitors
- Manage conference room reservations
- Collect lunch from downstairs and set it up for the team
- Clean up the kitchen after lunch
- Manage daily dishwasher run (with appropriate detergent) and restock clean dish ware
- Manage the upkeep of all common areas including: waiting area, conference rooms, kitchen, restrooms, and walkways
- Maintain inventory of office supplies - order/replenish/stock/store/organize supplies
- Check/fill water and bean compartments of the coffee maker multiple times per day
- Accept all deliveries for employees/tenants and deliver to their intended receiver
- Answer all incoming calls for the main line/record and deliver messages as appropriate
- Provide ad hoc requests as needed
- Contact the Maintenance or Engineering Department to request assistance on office equipment, non-scheduled cleaning issues, or general facilities problems
We are looking for:
- Prior experience working in a customer service and/or administrative role
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and be a team player
- Excellent computer skills particularly: Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.