New York City
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions.
Harnessing the power of our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills, we focus every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
About this Position
Demand to implement our software is driving our need to grow as a firm and we are seeking qualified candidates for the role of Product Manager. This will be a critical role working with clients and Axoni colleagues to define and manage the growing capabilities of our platform. Candidates should have a passion for product management, capital markets and emerging technology.
Your primary objective will be to create and manage the product plans that will drive the evolution of the Axoni platform. You will take input from our clients and the Axoni team as well as analyze the ever changing market structure in order to create the best possible product plans and strategy for the Axoni platform. You will provide supplementary support to both business development and client implementations from the initial discovery phase through the final delivery phase. Your experience in building solutions for complex capital markets requirements and managing often overlapping and conflicting feature demands through innovation and collaboration will be critical to your success.
You will need experience working in an agile team environment, working closely with project managers, analysts and engineering to create solutions for our clients. In addition, you must be a strategic thinker and have strong communication skills, able to communicate requirements to different constituencies in a clear and concise way. We are a collaborative team, and you should be a team player who thrives working with others.
This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer
- Build and maintain product roadmaps synthesizing the requirements of clients, the markets, and ongoing platform investment focused on building the platform that will drive client adoption.
- Work with Axoni teams to ensure timely and complete delivery of product plans.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Axoni products and capital markets workflows to clients as well as Axoni client service, business development, and engineering teams.
Experience and Skills
- Ideally 7+ years as a capital markets technology product and or hands on implementation manager with a financial services technology vendor or equivalent experience within a financial institution
- Demonstrable experience in working with multiple teams across a dynamic environment to deliver successful implementations of capital markets technology
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
Axoni offers competitive compensation and benefits to employees. Axoni is an equal opportunity employer seeking candidates with demonstrated skills and experience to help drive the ongoing success of our clients and our firm.