Analyst / Associate, Enterprise Solutions
New York City
About the Company
Axoni was founded in 2013 with the goal of overhauling global capital markets infrastructure using distributed ledger technology. That vision has become a reality through intensive technology development and deep collaboration with the world’s leading financial institutions.
Our diverse team of experts across capital markets, derivatives, distributed systems, cryptographic research, and cloud development focuses every day on our goal of building blockchain solutions that will fundamentally change and improve how financial markets operate. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, highly motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets from the advent of blockchain technology.
About The Role
Demand to implement our software is driving our need to grow as a firm and we are seeking qualified candidates for the Enterprise Solutions Group. This will be a critical role working directly with clients to analyze problems and present solutions, delivery plans, and proposals for client-driven activities. Candidates should have a strong interest in capital markets and emerging technology as well as an ability to support projects by distilling complex deliverables and work streams into discrete and manageable components.
As an Analyst / Associate, you will be working closely with clients, developers, and project teams to gather requirements, formulate project plans, design solutions and ultimately execute implementations through to final delivery. You will be operating in an agile environment, working closely with the business team, product managers, and engineering teams to create solutions and guide projects internally and ultimately for our clients. As part of your role, you'll be expected to help build prototypes, formulate data models, discuss application design with developers, and guide clients through software deployments. You must be highly organized, and demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills. We are a collaborative team, and you should be a team player who thrives working with others in a constantly evolving environment.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to understand and document business, technical, and operational workflows
- Translate complex system processes and requirements into usable functional specifications and deliverable solutions
- Work with internal project leads to ensure successful delivery of projects from ideation phase all the way through live implementation
- Create and maintain presentations and documentation for our various solutions including orderly and up to date project plans
- Provide knowledge and assistance on a diverse range of ad hoc projects as needed, ranging from large-scale production implementations to business development initiatives and PoCs/pilots
- 2-5 years of experience in capital markets, investment banking, financial services operations or technology, management consulting, or a financial technology firm
- Preferably a degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Proven capability and experience developing presentations and models suitable for clients and senior stakeholders
- Self-motivated to quickly pick up new technical skills/knowledge through either formal or self-organized learning
- Knowledge and interest in various asset classes within the capital markets space
- Genuine interest in blockchain technology and the industry landscape
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail in all written and oral communications