New York City /
About the Company
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions.
Our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
Our Support Engineers are responsible for supporting Axoni's Platform and clients.
- Triage, investigate, and resolve incoming support requests via help-desk/ticketing-system (ServiceDesk) within SLA (which may require collaboration with others)
- Document and record activity and communication with customers
- Contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
- Understand various aspects in an application and their interactions with each other (for example, aspects such as application, architecture, infrastructure)
- Respond to alerts and utilizing monitoring platforms
- Engage external clients towards issue resolution
- Provide status/recap reports to clients
- 2+ years experience in support engineering or as a Technical Support Engineer (preferably on a frontline team)
- Experience in Level 1 or Level 2 support roles
- Experience creating incident, service, and change request tickets in any of the following ( ServiceNow, JIRA, ZenDesk)
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructure and using unix commands
- Experience in monitoring complex systems
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Good understanding of distributed systems and networking technologies
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple support requests
- Experience supporting large enterprise systems