Director of Research
New York City
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of engineers.
The Director of Research is responsible for developing proposals for innovative systems, protocols and data models that solve real-world challenges, implementing proof-of-concepts, conducting performance, scalability, security and reliability studies in concept and production systems, and authoring technical documents, white papers and patents.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, with a strong publication record in top tier conferences of at least one of the following areas: Computer Networking, Distributed Systems, Databases, Software Verification Methods, Theoretical and Applied Cryptography, Cybersecurity and Privacy, Design and Analysis of Network Protocols
- Experience in building research teams
- Experience in developing research strategy and communicating with multiple stakeholders including engineers, product managers and business.
- Knowledge of Blockchain and related technologies a plus
- Designing and leading implementation of algorithms, PoCs
- Well versed in either Go, C++, Java, or a comparable compiled programming language