Technical Project Manager
Software Engineering – Software Engineering /
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
Axoni is seeking a Technical Project Manager with strong project management, technical, business and personal leadership skills to lead multiple initiatives and programs across Axoni. The candidate should have strong analytical and facilitation skills with the ability to interpret and anticipate needs in order to develop clear and attainable goals, objectives and execution plans. The PM serves as a project leader, business partner and mentor responsible for scope, time, financial, quality and overall performance management.
- Leads others through business change and implementation plans. Drives teams to consensus and completion.
- Interprets business needs and defines realistic goals and objectives.
- Scopes projects to align with goals and objectives and deliver incremental value.
- Holds individuals accountable for project deliverables.
- Proactively anticipates and manages risk.
- Determines the most appropriate project lifecycle to follow based on project factors.
- Manages, scope, schedule, budget, quality, risk and overall performance.
- Identifies, coordinates, and manages internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with all levels of stakeholders.
- Builds, leads and motivates project teams. Facilitates project team meetings and workshops to problem solve to resolution and successful outcomes.
- Anticipates project challenges and risk scenarios and prepares, leads, and executes proactive response strategies to ensure optimal results.
- Focuses on quality and value in all project activities.
- Ensures compliance with project quality standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Handles multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Contributes to project management standards.
Required Education and Experience:
- University degree in the field of Project Management, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology as well as more formalized Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 5+ years experience of displaying knowledge of IT Project and Program Management best practices required.
- Project management professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience managing engineering projects / deliverables
- 5+ years experience supporting enterprise level projects required.
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.