SRE - Software Engineer - DevOps
New York City
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of software engineers.
Axoni’s Software Engineering (SWE)-focused Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) are responsible for developing software to operate and monitor our blockchain products and software to facilitate efficient product delivery (packaging, testing, continuous integration, delivery, deployment, and distribution). As a SWE SRE, you’ll be deeply involved in the design and implementation of enterprise-grade software and automations for use by both internal operators and customers. Deep-diving into operational efficiencies across various parts of the system will make you an effective member of the SRE team.
We’re looking for candidates who love to learn and are able to adapt quickly. If you are passionate about software development, continuous integration (CI/CD), performance engineering, and problem solving in a collaborative and modern technical environment, then this role is a great fit for you.
- Develop enterprise-grade software for internal users and customers to operate our core blockchain product
- Develop performance analysis tools to examine the health and performance of our core blockchain product
- Engineer build, CI, and CD solutions for secure and efficient product packaging
- Maintain DevOps-related systems at the user, service, and infrastructure level
- Golang (preferred), Java, or C++
- Unix shell scripting
- Python (preferred), Perl, or Ruby
- Build/packaging tech (glide, dep, ?make, Gradle, Maven, ...)
- CI coding (Jenkinsfile, .gitlab-ci.yml, .travis.yml, ...)
- Any OO or functional programming language
- AWS, Azure, GCP, DO a plus
- Docker a plus