Engineer, Front End
Software Engineering – Software Engineering /
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
About the role:
Headquartered in New York City, Axoni has a rich analytics platform for analyzing and understanding blockchain transactions and smart contracts, as well as an integrated development environment for developing new contracts. Our Engineers design and implement web applications ranging from complex analytics and realtime charts, to detailed transaction explorers and custom views for different asset classes, and the logic behind assets processed on the blockchain network.
- 3+ years of professional working experience with React
- 3+ years of Node or ES6+ without React
- Understanding of CSS in JS or PostCSS
- Fundamental understanding of consuming REST APIs
- Extensive experience writing unit tests for React components (Preferable in Jest)
- Functional programing with hooks and an understanding of modern state machines
- Experience working in Agile environments, contributing to grooming and story estimations
- Experience with GraphQL, Storybook, and Monorepos
- Understanding of Typescript and Advanced/Conditional types
- Contributions to Open-Source projects
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.