New York City
About the Company
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of software engineers.
About the Role
We are currently searching for a dynamic individual to join our fun and rapidly growing team and own releases across all our products and projects. The Release Manager will be responsible for bringing together various functionalities or products to satisfy a solution based release. This individual will enforce our Agile processes to ensure development tasks are completed according to our timelines. Although the Release Manager won’t be directly developing software, there should be a base comfort communicating technical details about our technology internally and externally.
- Manages and plans all software releases and lead discussions of releases
- Define detailed release schedules and requirements based on project and user needs
- Ensure all required pieces of tasks/commits/components are included in releases and shipped to users on time
- Clearly understand the dependencies and compatibilities across product releases and communicate major changes to project and product teams
- Participate in sprint planning and scrums to track changes of timeline and communicate impacts to project and product teams
- Work with Quality Assurance lead to provide testing details on new features for QA teamDraft release notes and drive cross-functional teams to ship releases to users
- Monitor the quality of releases, track bugs and schedule corresponding fixes with product teams
- Maintains a release log and manages vital information such as build and release details, dependencies, and upgrade procedures.
- Continually work to make the release processes better, faster and set a solid foundation that evolves.
- Previous software release management and/or project management experiences
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum and Continuous Integration
- Experience coordinating a technical team, implementing and maintaining workflows
- Familiarity with using task management software, including JIRA
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Strong verbal and written communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Knowledge of the Bitcoin or Ethereum protocols a plus