New York City
About the Company
Axoni develops novel blockchain solutions while focusing on the capital markets industry. In various production implementations, we have demonstrated that our blockchain software can serve multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions. Join us in our mission to further strengthen and scale our system and develop new blockchain solutions. We’re excited to have you become part of our high-performing team of engineers.
Axoni’s Production Support members are responsible for Level one support for the Axoni Platform and our clients. The team will be the first line of defense. The role requires good problem solving skills and ability to work on multiple concurrent requests and issues.
We’re looking for candidates who love to learn and are able to adapt quickly.
- Trouble Shooting issues on a remote Distributed system.
- Working in a Level 1 or Level 2 support role.
- Working in Linux-based infrastructure.
- Leveraging and running Unix Commands.
- Monitoring Complex Systems.
- Navigating and leveraging various systems on-prem and in the public cloud.
- Identifying potential issues.
- Triaging and reporting potential Impact.
- Reporting outages, metrics and overall health of system.
- 2+ years experience in support engineering.
- Experience troubleshooting issues on a remote distributed system.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet).
- Experience in Level 1 or Level 2 support roles.
- Ability to dive into logs and servers to help solve problems quicker.
- Experience creating incident, service, and change request tickets in any of the following ( ServiceNow, JIRA, ZenDesk).
- Experience with Linux-based infrastructure.
- Experience using unix commands.
- Experience in monitoring complex systems.
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative team member.
- Experienced with applications running in a public and/or private clouds (preferred).
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401K plan
- Personal fitness bonuses
- Reimbursement for educational programs
- Generous parental leave policy
- Catered team lunches and stocked kitchen
- Team events, happy hours, and annual trip