Blockchain Engineer (Jr and Sr)
New York City
Axoni is a capital markets focused distributed ledger technology firm. Our innovative and unique distributed ledger technology has proven itself successful across multiple asset classes and use cases at the world’s most advanced financial institutions.
Our diverse team of capital markets, cryptographic research, and technology development skills focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact. We are building the next generation of capital markets technology and we are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets.
Our Blockchain Engineers build and deploy the core technology underpinning blockchain networks. There’s a wide variety of projects from the development of our core software, to API servers, database integrations, and measuring and improving network performance. This role has a heavy emphasis on clean software development, algorithm design, as well as the development of scalable high-throughput systems. You should have a background in low-level or backend software development, and be interested in working on an agile and fast-paced team.
Relevant Skills and Experience
- Well versed in either Go, Java, or C++ or a comparable compiled programming language
- Comfort in dealing with large data sets, preferably experience with Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, or DB2
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge of Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains a plus
- Best practices for facilitating Agile and Test Driven Development
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Team lunch, snacks
- Robust work stations
- High energy culture