Retail Associate - Tysons, VA (Tyson's Corner Center)
Retail – Retail Associates
Full Time or Part Time
b8ta is a new company created to fix an old problem—brick-and-mortar retail. Our mission is to make retail accessible for all. We believe when makers have easy, direct access to physical retail, customers will in turn have unbiased access to what the world is creating.
As a technology company building a better retail stores and software for the world’s most innovative brands, our team is full of extraordinary thinkers, creators, builders, early adopters, and rule-breakers. We're based in San Francisco and New York with multiple flagship and small format stores across the country—and we’re just getting started. Think you can help change retail? We'd love to meet you!
We are seeking experienced retail sales staff, aka b8ta testers, who are great communicators and born technophiles to work full or part-time in our retail location in Tysons, VA. Our ideal candidate is excited about technology and emerging consumer hardware trends and would consider him or herself an “early adopter.” We’re looking for b8ta testers with a passion for great customer service and who love to help others learn about the latest hardware products and prototypes.
- Assist b8ta visitors through the discovery, experience, and purchase process
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of all products in the showroom; attend trainings and keep current with product research and FAQs
- Be able to speak to b8ta’s vision and mission statement with visitors as requested
- Assist with in-store events
- Help clean, organize, and restock the showroom
- Assist as needed with merchandising and inventory management
- Complete home and office deliveries as needed to meet the needs of our customers
- 1+ years of experience in a high-touch customer service role
- Excited about new and emerging technology
- Passionate about creating a dynamic customer experience
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Must be at least 18 years old
b8ta is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.