Store Lead - Portland, OR (Washington Square Mall)
Retail – Retail Management
b8ta is a new company created to fix an old problem—brick-and-mortar retail. Our mission is to make retail accessible for all. We believe when makers have easy, direct access to physical retail, customers will in turn have unbiased access to what the world is creating.
As a technology company building a better retail stores and software for the world’s most innovative brands, our team is full of extraordinary thinkers, creators, builders, early adopters, and rule-breakers. We're based in San Francisco and New York with multiple flagship and small format stores across the country—and we’re just getting started. Think you can help change retail? We'd love to meet you!
- Work closely with store GM to maintain product merchandising strategy
- Manage & maintain inventory of all products in store on daily basis, including but not limited to scheduled inventory counts, RTV, and other inventory activities.
- Ensure training and product knowledge standards for retail associates are met, including product knowledge & ability to provide superior demo of products to guests
- Maintaining operational excellence within store environment, leading by example & consistently offering feedback to team members
- Assist in planning and execution of events and in-store promotions
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to ensure that guests are consistently provided with the b8ta experience
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the store
- 1+ years experience leading teams in a retail environment
- Previous experience in product merchandising and events marketing is preferred
- Previous experience in a retail technology, hardware, or IoT environment a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and team members
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
b8ta is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.