Babylon Psychiatrist - MA (Digital Healthcare - USA)
United States – Physicians
Permanent, Full time & Part time
Babylon is launching in America!
We have an ambitious mission: to put an accessible and affordable health service into the hands of everyone on earth.
In the UK, where Babylon was founded and is currently headquartered, we work closely with the National Health Service (NHS) to deliver exceptional care to UK citizens. The Secretary of State for Health and Social Care in the UK has also endorsed Babylon's services.
In Rwanda, we are the largest digital healthcare provider and have over 2 million registered users. To date, we have performed over 600,000 consultations in this country.
We have plans in progress with major providers across the world and we are on the path to achieving our mission. Recently, we secured Series C funding (a record-breaking $550M) and part of our mission is to improve access to healthcare for all Americans.
We’re currently recruiting in a select number of states, and registering interest in others, in preparation for our launch nation-wide.
Babylon is hiring Psychiatrists to help us redefine the healthcare landscape in America.
As a Babylon Psychiatrist you’ll get the opportunity to work with a global digital healthcare and AI company that is truly making an impact across the globe.
What we’re looking for:
Babylon was founded on the belief that healthcare should be affordable and accessible to everyone on earth. We’re looking for Psychiatrists who are interested in leveraging technology to deliver care and passionate about our mission.
· Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Active state license(s)
· Active enrollment in Medicare and Medicaid programs preferred
What does Babylon offer Psychiatrists?
- We offer a salaried hourly rate, no matter how many patients you see
- Full clinical support to help with the administrative aspects of your consult
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews
- Help desk available for training and technical assistance required
- Use of state of the art EMR and online prescribing