Head Office - TX - Family Physician – (Digital Healthcare)
Austin, Texas (US) – Physicians
Clinical - varying work types
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
What makes us different?
In multiple countries, we’re more than just a telemedicine service or virtual clinic; we offer our patients a digital-first approach that enables patients to access care at the time they need it the most.
For patients who have no family physician or limited access to a care provider, we’re taking full ownership of their healthcare needs that can be delivered safely and appropriate via video.
Your role as a Babylon Head Office Physician:
- Our head office physicians have an active role in helping us scale our operations as we grow across the United States. In addition, as we expand into multiple states, and providing care via video consultations.
- Working closely with the Clinical Operations team, we’ll need your help with reviewing laboratory results and other investigations for patients who are using our service.
- By partnering with our Talent Lead you’ll play a part in helping us identify and recruit leading family physicians across the U.S.
- You’ll also get to be a part of shaping our quality assurance process and help us exceed expectations for timely, high-quality patient care.
- You’ll get to see how Babylon augments traditional methods of care and significantly reduces the paperwork required of our physicians – we’d value your input on improving our service delivery, too.
What do we offer our Family Physicians?
- We offer a salaried annual salary (full-time)
- Health benefits
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team.
- Be part of a collaborative and team-based global health network.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
- Headquartered just across the river from Downtown Austin, at the beautifully designed WeWork office.
- The opportunity to truly improve access to care and be catalyst for change.
What do you need to apply?
- Completion of your residency in family medicine, and at least 5 years’ experience as a family physician.
- Experience in a leadership capacity
- Board-certified (Family Medicine)
- Medicaid enrollment preferred
- Comfortable with technology and leveraging video, or the desire to learn!