Agile Delivery Manager
London HQ, England
Technology – Clinical & Business Platform
Permanent - Full time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
At babylon, our infrastructure is the foundation for all products across the company. We are looking for a delivery manager to be part of the team designing, managing, and maintaining our infrastructure.
We are looking for someone to work with 1-2 cross-functional product development squads within the platform team at Babylon. You will be responsible for facilitating collaboration across complex cross team projects where required. You will be able to use your servant leader skills to help teams and individuals collaborate and communicate in effective and sustainable ways.
What will you be doing day to day?
- Guiding the team and organisation on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organisation.Guiding the team on self-organising to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assessing the maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Assessing team to identify and remove impediments Continuing to build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis on problem-solving and improvement.
- Facilitating the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assessing internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting the Product Manager, especially on refining and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing. all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
At least 2 years experience as a scrum master within technical teamsExperience in coaching for high performance. Extensive experience of applying Scrum/Kanban frameworks. Passionate about Scrum, Kanban, Lean Thinking, XPAwareness and experience with successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Integration, Testing and Delivery, Pairing, Automated TestingExperience of Agile metrics, retrospective formats and tools for improvement. Comfortable with data and analyticsConfidence in communication and mentoring skillsExperience in a highly-regulated industry is a bonus
So, what's next?
It all starts with an informal call with me, Jordan. I'm a recruiter here and will be able to answer your initial questions.
For more information/ to apply please submit a CV for an updated linkedin profile!
Thanks for taking the time to consider this role regardless!
- Competitive salary + company shares
- Free babylon for you and your family
- One of the nicest offices you’ll ever see, located in the heart of Chelsea
- Free healthy breakfast, and snacks
- On site table tennis and video game competitions
- Regular social gatherings and an intimate, collaborative environment
- A real entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a tangible difference in the world
- Free weekly yoga or football sessions
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA health and life insurance