UK - London (babylon HQ)
Technology – Testing
Permanent, Full time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We are looking for a Software Developer in Test to work with our team - with a passion for software testing that exceeds customer expectations to join the growing Babylon team and perform a key role within the company.
You will be working with highly skilled engineering, product and marketing teams to release quality product across the Babylon Health Solutions. You will play a vital part in the creation of an in-house testing team, working with passionate, tech driven and enthusiastic individuals on a day-to-day basis.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Develop, execute and update test plans and test cases for our product
- Develop and maintain automation test frameworks
- Assist product managers in elaborating the acceptance criteria
- Establish any non-functional requirements such as performance and scalability and their method of validation
- Confirm testability of any development effort upfront with developers before code is written
- Provide input for backlog grooming and scoring
- Carry out exploratory testing and test scenarios to uncover unusual issues.
What Matters Most?
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Significant experience in project management methodologies, such as Agile, Lean etc.
- Significant proven experience in testing.
- Knowledge of Cypress
- Experience in developing automation testing frameworks from scratch
- API Testing experience.
- Analytical and logical thinking with natural curiosity.
- Ability to adapt and learn and think dynamically on your feet.
- Well versed in software engineering tools and best practices.
- Effective communication skills with both business and technical audiences.
- In-depth knowledge of end to end QA process' is a mandatory requirement for this role
Whats Nice To Have?
- Mobile App testing experience.
- Knowledge of Java, Cucumber-JVM, JUnit, Selenium, BDD, Gherkin, Cucumber, Kotlin, XUI Test.
- Certification in Testing (ISEB/Certified Agile Tester).