Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) - London
London HQ, England
Clinical Services – Clinicians - Others
Permanent - Full time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Babylon is recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services (interim) you will provide a daily clinical service as a mix of face to face and digital appointments. You will also assist in recruitment, interviews, training, monitoring and audit, as well as being part of the duty Clinicians rota providing day to day support to the Babylon team. The role is primarily office based but may involve travel to our London clinics on a weekly basis. There will also be some out of hours on call working.
This is a full-time role, but we may consider 4 days a week for the right candidate.
Highly competitive and in addition, indemnity will be provided.
As our ideal candidate, you will be a fully qualified ANP or NP with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the NHS. Experience of the private sector would be an advantage.
What to expect:
· You will report to the Director of Clinical Services (interim)
· You will assist with both the day to day functioning and the future development of our UK clinical service
· You will provide support to our dedicated team of GPs, ANPs, AHPs and NPs as well as to our recruitment, onboarding and clinical liaison teams
· You will work alongside our lead nurse and lead pharmacist to develop our UK service
· You will consult with patients digitally and face to face
What you receive:
- Highly competitive
- Full indemnity cover for all Babylon work
- Generous pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Free subscription to Babylon for you and your family
- Regular team social events
Want to know more?
- Check out our website
- Learn more about what it means to join us here
- Download and check out our mobile app
- Ali Parsa, our CEO’s TED talk
- Podcast with Ali
If you have any questions regarding the role please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org