FP&A Senior Associate
Austin, Texas, USA
Support Services – Finance
Permanent - Full time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We are looking for a FP&A Sr. Advisor who will be responsible for managing the “plan to perform” cycle for Babylon’s US group of subsidiaries. You will have an integral role to play in the company’s business planning and performance management process. Working with the US Finance Director and the US Sales and Operations leadership team, you will be responsible for co-developing financial plans, KPI’s, competitive analysis and innovative business models that inform the company’s “go to market” strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Co-develop annual operating plans, forecasts, outlooks and business performance reporting
- Partner with US Sales leadership to provide decision support, competitive analysis, large deal analytics, financial modeling and actionable insights that drive business momentum and OKR’s
- Prepare and present business performance analytics in US Sales and Operations reviews
- Build and maintain partnership with key stakeholders to drive innovation, standardization and simplification
- Financial modeling of Revenue, COS, OPEX, HC by Line of Business, and publish management reporting on various financial metrics to US Sales leadership
- Design and build insightful reporting dashboards to drive financial and operational excellence
- Enhance our finance reporting capabilities, using tools like Adaptive Insights, Excel, Tableau, and other powerful analytical tools
- Collaborate with and influence cross-functional business partners to drive efficiencies in the business
- BBA or MBA degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4 years minimum FP&A experience with strong business acumen and strategic agility
- Ability to articulate complex financial information in simple business terms
- Proven advanced Excel, Google Sheets and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with cloud-based ERP/EPM systems (e.g. NetSuite, Adaptive Insights) and data analytics/ visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and deliver results in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to quickly build relationships and partner cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Ability to prioritize key deliverables with strict deadlines
- Results oriented, flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated team player
- Competitive compensation, including equity-based long-term incentive compensation
- Benefits include medical insurance, vision, dental coverage and PTO
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for every person on Earth
- Opportunity to grow with our company and expand your scope of responsibilities