Talent Acquisition Specialist (Clinical)
Austin, Texas, USA
Support Services – Talent
Permanent - Full time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
What does it mean to be Babylonian?
We hire only the best.
The best creatives, strategists and recruiters keep the Babylon mission growing around the world. We won’t stop until everyone, everywhere, has access to healthcare – right now, at least half the world’s population doesn't.
Are you ready to change that?
If you’re passionate about our mission – and building the team that provides quality care and support to our patients across the country – we want to hear from you about joining our team as a Babylonian!
The Talent Function:
Babylon’s clinical talent acquisition team is responsible for recruiting the top family physicians and behavioral health clinicians across the US.
- You’ll be responsible for full-cycle recruitment for a variety of roles including Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatrists, Licensed Therapists, and more
- You’ll manage the process end-to-end from sourcing > interviewing > negotiating > closing to support organic network growth of employee providers
- You will also manage the process for candidates that come from our supply vendors (locum tenens) and coordinate with vendors to recruit talent
- You’ll help us maintain a high-standard of tracking and reporting by supporting the management of all of our open positions and applications on our ATS (Lever)
- You’ll have the opportunity to play a role in creating new and innovative channels to attract quality candidates in healthcare
What We’re Looking For:
- Minimum of 1-2 years work experience within a clinical/healthcare coordinator or full-cycle recruitment role
- Agency and in-house experience is preferred
- Experience in healthcare recruiting across Primary Care and/or Behavioral Health specialties is strongly preferred
- Highly resourceful self-learner, with the ability to operate effectively independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask, high attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Google suite of productivity applications
- Willingness to pitch in and assist with other projects and share responsibilities, as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
What do we offer Babylonians in this role?
- Competitive compensation, including shares package
- Benefits include medical insurance, vision, dental coverage and PTO
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for every person on Earth
- Opportunity to grow with our company, and expand into a broader role as you and the team sees fit