Telemedicine Behavioral Health Therapist - CA
Permanent - Part time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We are looking for therapists who are comfortable using computers, desire to give quality patient care, and are interested in working with an AI-driven startup company. Join our team to help improve the way healthcare is done. This teletherapy job is 100% remote and can be done full-time or part-time in the comfort of your own office or home.
- We are looking for unrestricted, independently licensed therapists (LCSW, LPC, LMHC, Psychologist) to help us deliver accessible and affordable health care to every person on earth.
- What we are looking for:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in social work or mental health counseling from an accredited college/university
- An unrestricted, independent license in one or more of the following states – NY, MO, CA, OH
- 4+ years of experience providing direct evidence-based treatments (e.g., CBT, DBT, Mindfulness) and short-term psychotherapy using outcomes management
- Excellent interpersonal skills (communication and listening) and a willingness to receive feedback.
- A passion for mental health and Babylon’s mission to deliver accessible and affordable health care to every person on earth.
- Comfortability using EMRs and technology in order to deliver effective tele health care.
- Active enrollment in Medicaid is a plus
- Provide short-term, evidenced-based therapy via live video with patients who are looking for help with a broad range of mental health needs.
- Educate patients on skills, help them to set concrete goals, and assist them with tools for problem-solving.
- Employ evidence-based outcome tracking and provide patients with feedback on progress.
- Work closely with a collaborative team of elite clinicians to ensure comprehensive care for all patients.
What you’ll do:
What does Babylon offer Therapists?
- We offer an hourly rate, no matter how many patients you see
- Flexible schedule depending on your availability
- Full clinical support to help with the administrative aspects of your consult
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews
- Help desk available for training and technical assistance
- Use of state of the art EMR