Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) - London Clinics
London HQ, England
Clinical Services – Clinicians - Others
Permanent - Part time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Babylon is recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to work in our London Clinics.
Reporting to the Clinical Lead for ANPs you will be working as ANP in our clinics across London. It is expected you will be autonomous independent practitioner. You will be an integral role in our digital first NHS service offerings. You will work in our physical clinics has a part of multidisciplinary team well supported by a team of experienced clinicians both onsite and remotely from our head office.
This is ideally a full-time role, but part time will be considered for the right flexible candidate. Strong preference will be given to those who can work across multiple clinics and have some weekend availability.
Highly competitive and in addition, indemnity will be provided.
As our ideal candidate, you will be a fully qualified ANP with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the NHS. Experience in primary care would be advantageous.
What to expect:
· You will report to the Clinical Lead for ANPs
· You will assist with both the day to day functioning and the future development of our UK clinical service.
· You will be a leader in our clinics across London.
· You will be confident in seeing a wide range of patients.
· You will be able to prescribe a wide range of medications across a number of different conditions and presents
· You will be working an exciting digital first healthcare environment that is rapidly growing
What you receive:
· Highly competitive
· Full indemnity cover for all Babylon work
· Generous pension scheme
· BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
· Annual and sickness leave allowance
· Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
· CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
· Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
· Free subscription to Babylon for you and your family
· Regular team social events
We are at the forefront of Digital Health and this is an incredible, but rare opportunity to work within an organisation who is determined to provide easy and affordable healthcare to every person on the planet so why not join us on this journey?
Want to know more?
- Check out our website
- Learn more about what it means to join us here
- Download and check out our mobile app
- Ali Parsa, our CEO’s TED talk
- Podcast with Ali