Family Physician - UT (Telemedicine - USA)
United States – Physicians
Clinical - varying work types
Babylon is launching in America!
We have an ambitious mission: to put an accessible and affordable health service into the hands of everyone on earth.
In the UK, where Babylon was founded and is currently headquartered, we work closely with the National Health Service (NHS) to deliver exceptional care to UK citizens. The Secretary of State for Health and Social Care in the UK has also endorsed Babylon's services.
In Rwanda, we are the largest digital healthcare provider and have over 2 million registered users. To date, we have performed over 600,000 consultations in this country.
We have plans in progress with major providers across the world and we are on the path to achieving our mission. Recently, we secured Series C funding (a record-breaking $550M) and part of our mission is to improve access to healthcare for all Americans.
We’re currently recruiting in a select number of states, and registering interest in others, in preparation for our launch nation-wide.
As a Babylon Family Physician:
You’ll have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide digital consultations (telemedicine) to patients from anywhere in the state – this means you can work from home, at times that suit you!
What makes us different?
In multiple countries, we’re more than just a telemedicine service or virtual clinic; we offer our patients a digital-first approach that enables patients to access care at the time they need it the most. For patients who have no family physician or limited access to a care provider, we’re taking full ownership of their healthcare needs that can be delivered safely and appropriate via video.
What do we offer our Family Physicians?
- We offer a salaried hourly rate, no matter how many patients you see.
- Full clinical support to help with the administrative aspects of your consult.
- We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
- *compensation will vary by state.
What do you need to apply?
- Completion of your residency in family medicine, or internal medicine, or emergency medicine plus 2-3 years in practice seeing the full scope of family medicine practice (adults, peds and women’s health)
- Board-certified (Family Medicine)
- Medicaid enrolment preferred
- Comfortable with technology and leveraging video, or the desire to learn!