Babylon Psychiatrist - OK (Digital Healthcare - USA)
Permanent - Part time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Babylon is hiring Psychiatrists to help us redefine the healthcare landscape in America.
As a Babylon Psychiatrist you’ll get the opportunity to work with a global digital healthcare and AI company that is truly making an impact across the globe.
What we’re looking for:
Babylon was founded on the belief that healthcare should be affordable and accessible to everyone on earth. We’re looking for Psychiatrists who are interested in leveraging technology to deliver care and passionate about our mission.
· Board Certified or Board Eligible
· Active state license(s)
· Active enrollment in Medicare and Medicaid programs preferred
What does Babylon offer Psychiatrists?
- We offer a salaried hourly rate, no matter how many patients you see
- Full clinical support to help with the administrative aspects of your consult
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews
- Help desk available for training and technical assistance required
- Use of state of the art EMR and online prescribing