Digital Advanced Nurse Practitioners
London HQ, England
Clinical Services – Clinicians - Others
Permanent - Part time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Babylon Health have an exciting opportunity for experienced Advanced
Nurse Practitioners to join our Advanced Nurse Practitioner team. This role
will involve conducting digital consultations remotely from anywhere in
England as a part of wider ANP team.
You will consult digitally across a wide range of areas for our GP @ Hand
service. Experience in multiple areas of specialties and ability to work
independently is key. You will have a passion for improving healthcare and
an innovative mindset to your consulting
Part time is preferred with a minimum commitment of 10hours a week
required. We are looking for both office hours, evening and weekend cover
for these positions with hours worked being very flexible and negotiable.
We are after people to fill our service 7 days a week with preference given
to candidates with weekend availability.
This position can be performed anywhere within England and will be well
supported by strong clinical and non clinical teams in the Babylon Head
What your role will involve?
- You will act as an autonomous practitioner providing highly specialized assessment, treatment and expert intervention
- Ability to confidently manage a wide range of conditions and presentations
- To prescribe appropriately and within guidelines when indicated
- Open and innovative mindset to how healthcare can be delivered digitally to improve patient outcomes.
- To independently manage their own daily complex caseload as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Triaging and managing patients to reduce the impact on external stakeholders; ensuring that patients are seen by the most appropriate healthcare professional and onward referrals are appropriate in nature.
- Communicate effectively over a wide range of topics with a diverse population to achieve best possible clinical outcomes.
- Work collaboratively not only within the Advanced nursing team, but the wider multi-disciplinary team and Babylon Health team.
What are we looking for?
- Registration with NMC and appropriate qualifications
- Significant experience as an ANP, preferably in a wide range of settings and areas of expertise.
- Prescribing rights are essential
- Experience in primary care is desirable.
- Experience in digital health or tele health is desirable
- Highly competitive salary
- Full medical indemnity cover for all Babylon work
- Generous pension scheme
- Bupa health and life insurance for you and your family
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital health care
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Free subscription to Babylon for you and your family.
- Regular team social events