Family Nurse Practitioner (Head Office)
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Clinical Services – Clinicians - Others
Permanent - Part time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Babylon is hiring a part-time Family Nurse Practitioner!
As a Babylon Family Nurse Practitioner, you'll have the opportunity to leverage your background in family/primary care and help us shape the future of healthcare across Canada.
This will be our third Family Nurse Practitioner and this position is based at our head office downtown (TELUS Garden) alongside our in-office physicians, and clinical operations team. The role will focus on working with our clinical team to review laboratory and imaging results, and following up with patients while ensuring the highest quality of care is being delivered.
Time: 20 to 24 hours / week to start with the potential to increase over time.
Start date: TBD
- You’ll get to join a global healthcare team that is redefining the standards for healthcare in Canada and around the world.
- As a key member of the clinical team, this role will help us build and enhance existing systems to ensure that the needs of patients with complex medical and psychosocial needs are met.
- You’ll be involved in reviewing laboratory and imaging results and work with the clinical team to follow up with patients.
- You’ll get to partner with our Associate Medical Director (Quality & Governance) and be a part of setting a new standard of clinical care that will improve the outcomes of patients. This includes bringing the lens of an experienced Nurse Practitioner to clinical quality and governance projects.
- Leveraging your background as a Family Nurse Practitioner, you’ll leverage your advanced knowledge and skills to improve access to primary care by responding to patient requests for medical information.
What we're looking for:
- Registered with the BCCNP with a background in family/primary care
- Registrant Type and Class: Current - Practising NP
- Experience with providing complex care to patients and managing chronic diseases
- Comfortable with technology or the ability and desire to learn!
What we offer:
- We offer a competitive base-salary
- 4 weeks' vacation (pro-rated for part-time)
- Extended health benefits from day one (medical, dental, vision, etc).
- The opportunity to be a part of creating an accessible and affordable healthcare service for all Canadians!