Nurse Practitioner - USA - General
Permanent - Part time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
What do we offer our Advanced Practice Providers?
- We offer a salaried hourly rate, no matter how many patients you see.
- Clinical support to help with the administrative aspects of your consult.
- We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
What do you need to apply?
- Completion of training in family medicine, internal medicine, or emergency medicine.
- 2-3 years in practice seeing the full scope of family medicine practice (adults, peds, and women’s health)
- Board-certified (Family Medicine)
- Medicaid enrollment highly preferred
- Spanish speaker is a plus
- Comfortable with technology and leveraging video, or the desire to learn!