B2B Marketing Manager
Austin, Texas, USA
Revenue Growth & Marketing – Marketing
Permanent - Full time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We are seeking an experienced B2B marketer to build and manage best-in-class B2B marketing programs. This role will develop and execute a B2B marketing strategy in support of our Marketing and Revenue/Sales teams.
WHO YOU ARE
You are passionate, outcome-oriented, and a self-starter. You listen to the customer and to the data, and you enjoy diving into the numbers to test, learn, and optimize.
You’ve successfully developed and driven B2B marketing programs before to accelerate growth, ideally in the healthcare industry.
You’re comfortable with ambiguity and a fast-paced environment. You’ve previously “owned” a number, so you’re no stranger to accountability that is tied to performance and business outcomes. You can prioritize aggressively, and you enjoy rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
What Will You Do
- Understand our customers and market, building relevant customer insights that inform our efforts.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing strategy for how we approach and serve healthcare clients. This role will develop a deep understanding of the healthcare industry.
- Create and deliver compelling field effectiveness programs and sales collateral that successfully educate and engage decision-makers at hospitals and health systems.
- Drive demand generation plans to support Healthcare revenue objectives.
- Partner closely with the Healthcare Sales and Sales Ops organizations to equip and train field teams with the messaging and content needed to attract the market.
- Build a broad range of product marketing content and experience that supports our go-to-market strategy and integrated campaigns.
- Assess customer needs, the competitive landscape, and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Drive regional strategy with sales stakeholders to build field marketing events to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates.
- Track the performance of marketing programs. Establish and continuously optimize metrics to increase ROI.
- Partner cross-functionally to build out highly scalable and effective marketing campaigns/programs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-8+ years previous experience in B2B marketing, strategy or field enablement with a track record of achieving demonstrable results.
- B2B and sales interactions are a must (healthcare experience is a plus)
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, and other marketing goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, project management, and problem-solving ability.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Experience working effectively and driving results in cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, see the big picture and launch innovative solutions.
- Passionate about Babylon’s mission and driven to make a positive impact on our patients.