Lead Information Security Governance Manager
Austin, Texas, USA /
Technology – IT & Security /
As we work to leverage cutting edge technologies to change the future of healthcare, we are tasked with securing the personal health information of millions of people, and need exceptional people to help evolve and adapt our Security Governance Program throughout this journey. Accordingly, in this role you will be a lead figure in evolving Babylon’s Security Governance Program, where we strive to scale security up and out through strong engagement with major stakeholders and security control owners, helping to secure the world's journey to Value Based Care.
- You will build and manage robust governance mechanisms for the operation of Babylon’s global information security program, as the company continues to grow and expand its global footprint.
- You will manage and maintain Babylon’s global Information Security Management System (ISMS) Framework, and ensure our global information security policies enable us to remain compliant globally and as the business expands.
- You will produce regular security performance reports, presenting and communicating in a straightforward way that makes security compliance easy to consume.
- Babylonians are the company’s greatest security asset, you will support Babylon’s information security competency management programme, including planning and sourcing of security education, training and continual awareness activities to ensure security remains at the heart of everything we do.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Broad technical / information security knowledge and experience (8+ years experience and CISSP, CISM, CIRM or equivalent).
- Experience of implementing, operating and maturing information security management systems within hyper-growth, highly regulated, global businesses.
- In depth knowledge of security compliance standards (HiTrust, SOC 2, NIST, ISO 2700X, PCI DSS, CE+, SOX ITGC)
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with personal gravitas and ability to effectively influence senior stakeholders.
WORKING AT BABYLON
Whether you work in one of our amazing offices or a distributed team, Babylon is highly collaborative and fun! You’ll have a chance to work in a fast-paced environment with experienced industry leaders. We have a learning environment where you can make an impact.
WHO WE ARE
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant. To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
DIVERSITY AT BABYLON
We believe that difference inspires a better, healthier world. That’s why it’s at the heart of everything we do. From our people to our products, difference enriches every part of our business and creates a culture based on equality of opportunity, and in which all Babylonians can progress their careers. We’re committed to creating an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy status, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.