Family Physician - AZ (Telemedicine - USA)
Permanent - Part time
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
At Babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare. We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us.
We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
As a Babylon Family Physician:
You’ll have the opportunity to leverage emerging technologies and provide digital consultations (telemedicine) to patients from anywhere in the state – this means you can work from home, at times that suit you!
What makes us different?
In multiple countries, we’re more than just a telemedicine service or virtual clinic; we offer our patients a digital-first approach that enables patients to access care at the time they need it the most. For patients who have no family physician or limited access to a care provider, we’re taking full ownership of their healthcare needs that can be delivered safely and appropriate via video.
What do we offer our Family Physicians?
- We offer a salaried hourly rate, no matter how many patients you see.
- Full clinical support to help with the administrative aspects of your consult.
- We combine artificial intelligence with telemedicine to help support our doctors and patients, and improve the efficiency of physician consultations.
- We provide a full training program and a supportive environment to help improve your video consultation skills, including ongoing appraisals and peer reviews.
- *compensation will vary by state.
What do you need to apply?
- Completion of your residency in family medicine, or internal medicine, or emergency medicine plus 2-3 years in practice seeing the full scope of family medicine practice (adults, peds and women’s health)
- Board-certified (Family Medicine)
- Medicaid enrolment preferred
- Comfortable with technology and leveraging video, or the desire to learn!