Remote General Practitioner - Work from home
UK - Rest of UK
Clinical – Clinicians
Clinical - varying work types
We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
We currently provide a high quality clinical service for over 2.7 million patients in the UK and Rwanda with video consultations on their smartphone and world-leading, artificially-intelligent healthcare advice, to help them access care at any time wherever they are. Babylon are looking for enthusiastic, motivated GPs to provide excellent clinical service to our growing patient list. We are looking for GPs who are qualified to practice in the UK to help us provide accessible, affordable healthcare across the country, and share our passion for technological innovation.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time.
What makes us different?
- a mix of video and telephone appointments
- seeing both NHS and private patients
- working hand in hand with the latest technology to support both GPs and patients
- no never-ending duty days
- no home visits (ever!)
- hardly any paperwork
- friendly approachable team
- dedicated account manager
- super-efficient support team 24/7
- ability to work both remotely (from home) and in clinics!
- We offer you full training before you start with us
What do you need?
- to be GMC registered with a licence to practice
- to be on an NHS performers list
- must have at least one year’s experience in the NHS
- good IT skills
- experience in telephone consulting
- experience of continual audit and quality improvement work
- must be passionate about our vision, values and incredible mission
- demonstrate excellent communication skills across all levels of the business
- always ensure you’re up to date with our strict CQC compliance process
- excellent organisational skills
Babylon GP Package:
Our clinicians are our most valuable resource and so we have a fantastic package available to Doctors:
Weekdays 08:00 – 18:00 - £100,000 pa plus indemnity and benefits
Evenings 18:00 – 22:00 and weekends £120,000 pa plus indemnity and benefits
Weekdays 08:00 – 18:00 - £85,000 pa plus indemnity and benefits
Evenings 18:00 – 22:00 and weekends £100,000 pa plus indemnity and benefits
Company shares available if you work more than 20 hours a week.
- Full medical indemnity cover for all Babylon work
- Generous pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Free subscription to Babylon for you and your family
If you have any questions regarding the role please do not hesitate to contact Jay Maguire at firstname.lastname@example.org But please note, this email address is just for questions, all applications must be submitted via the “apply for this job” button down below.
Good luck from the Babylon talent team!