We’re Back, based in Berlin, and we’re building a new category of automation-first software to help teams like HR, IT, and Finance solve employee requests seamlessly. Our mission is to save every employee from wasting hours on repeating questions and tasks, that are holding them back from working on what really matters.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to help us build out our award-winning platform for internal operations teams.
You can either work from our HQ in Berlin-Kreuzberg, or fully remote with regular visits in Berlin.
- Figure out the best way to solve customer problems, and design great user interfaces and interactions.
- Collaborate with Product Designers and the rest of the product team.
- Work with the product engineering team to implement those solutions.
- Take ownership throughout the design process, from research to delivery.
- A portfolio that you’re proud of, showcasing your work and the process behind it. Ideally, it includes your work on B2B SaaS products for the web.
- A feeling for when to leverage existing best practices and patterns and when to come up with something new to help us differentiate in the right parts of the product.
- Good understanding of technical opportunities and constraints of web-based software, even though you don’t necessarily code yourself.
- The desire to take ownership in a small team that likes to move and iterate fast.
- You have the chance to shape a new product category from scratch.
- Join a small, but a tight-knit team working together on the future of work.
- Use your energy and skills to build a better workplace for the future.
- You can establish a strong design culture within a product and technology-driven company.
Curios? Learn more about Back and meet your future team: http://bit.ly/working-at-Back
How to apply:
Please send us your portfolio (hint: show us how you work, including wireframes and sketches if possible) and a short friendly note. No cover letter needed. If you like, please also include links to your Website/Insta/Twitter to help us to get a sense of you as a person.