Join Back and enhance the employee experience of the most advanced and exciting organizations around the globe. Here are a few you might already know: Soundcloud, Netlify, and Loom.
At Back, we are building a one-stop shop for employees that helps them throughout their journey with a company. We facilitate their onboarding before they join and give them a seamless experience whenever they need to know or do anything internal to the company.
Without Back, employees need to figure out who to talk to when they have a request, which tool to use when they need something, where to find policies, etc. For each question we try to find the best next step towards its resolution. If we have the answer, we send it to the requester instantly. For specific tasks, like requesting time off, we allow them to book a holiday directly from Slack without dealing with another tool. In all other cases we connect you directly with the team, keeping all communication and updates in Slack.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to help us build out our award-winning platform for internal operations teams.
You can either work from our HQ in Berlin-Kreuzberg, or fully remote with regular visits in Berlin.
- Figure out the best way to solve customer problems, and design great user interfaces and interactions.
- Collaborate with Product Designers and the rest of the product team.
- Work with the product engineering team to implement those solutions.
- Take ownership throughout the design process, from research to delivery.
- A portfolio that you’re proud of, showcasing your work and the process behind it. Ideally, it includes your work on B2B SaaS products for the web.
- A feeling for when to leverage existing best practices and patterns and when to come up with something new to help us differentiate in the right parts of the product.
- Good understanding of technical opportunities and constraints of web-based software, even though you don’t necessarily code yourself.
- The desire to take ownership in a small team that likes to move and iterate fast.
- You have the chance to shape a new product category from scratch.
- Join a small, but a tight-knit team working together on the future of work.
- Use your energy and skills to build a better workplace for the future.
- You can establish a strong design culture within a product and technology-driven company.
Curios? Learn more about Back and meet your future team: http://bit.ly/working-at-Back
How to apply:
Please send us your portfolio (hint: show us how you work, including wireframes and sketches if possible) and a short friendly note. No cover letter needed. If you like, please also include links to your Website/Insta/Twitter to help us to get a sense of you as a person.